We manage your server so you don’t have to!
We realize that while you may require a VPS, cloud or dedicated server for your resource-hungry website, you may not have the time, knowledge, or desire to manage all aspects of the server yourself. This is why we offer server management as an option to all VPS, cloud and dedicated hosting customers.
With this service we are on-call 24 hours a day to handle upgrades of your operating system and cPanel software. We can also assist with installation of many popular scripts and software packages. Essential Management is included with all Virtual Private Server (VPS) and Cloud purchases, and is offered as an option to dedicated hosting customers.
Essential Management Includes:
- On-demand upgrades of system software, including the Operating System, cPanel and kernel
- On-demand upgrades of essential server-level components including MySQL, Apache, OpenSSH, etc.
- Assistance with server configuration changes and tweaking
- Assistance with PCI compliance and daily scanning vulnerability reports
- Installation assistance for many server add-ons, including Ioncube, Zend Optimizer, eAccelerator, and more
If you’re looking for a more hands-off approach, we also offer our Signature Management package. With this service we not only monitor the uptime of your server every minute, but will also perform upgrades of your system components automatically! Signature Management also includes all of the benefits of Essential Management.
Signature Management Includes:
- Server uptime monitoring and notification every minute
- Automatic upgrades of system software, including the Operating System, cPanel and kernel
- PLUS: All of the benefits of Essential Management!
Management services do not include installation of third-party software such as shopping carts, message boards, or other software unrelated to core server functionality, nor does it include troubleshooting or technical support for such software. Management is available only on Linux-based servers utilizing cPanel as the control panel.